2. You're expected to provide answers quickly, and speed is of the essence.
3. You are criticized and blamed publicly
4. You must be constantly learning on the job.
5. You must deal effectively with conflicts.
6. You must be clear about what drives you personally.
7. You and your team must be clear on the firm's societal purpose, aspirations, values and core capabilities and then create alignment.
8. You need authentic self assurance.
9. You must develop other leaders and prepare a successor.
10. You must deal with losing your leadership position.